Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Euro Tour!

This year I was able to take some time off of work and go on a trip! I left from here in Orlando FL and traveled to Montreal Canada, was in Canada on the 7th of August 2013. On the 9th I flew to Barcelona Spain. Stayed in spain 5 days 4 nights, then flew to Luton London, took the Bus to London and stayed at the Kinsington Hotel. The tour began, on the 15th through the 24, In which we visited Belgium, Amsterdam, Holland, Munich Germany,, Inssbruck Austria, Lugano Switzerland, Milan, Piza, Venice, Florience,Italy and Paris France. This I have to say was a great trip, money well spent. If you haven't taken the time and want to, take the time and just do it. You will not be sorry. Oh and make sure ou have good company, that enjoys the out doors because you'll be walking alot. Now I'm back to the realities of life. Just started back to the gym with some consistancy and will continues to get stronger and stronger. Till then bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment