Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Internet Marketing and Consistancy

Since my last contact post I have been into a variety of different things from trying to build a site about healthy abs and just general overall health. The name of the site is called Abs21stCentury@makingsensegroupinc.com. The goal with this sight is to learn as well as inform. I awould ask you to go to the sight and if you like, and if you would like to see additional information on a particular subject please leave a comment in the comments area. I am currently employeed in the Dialysis industry and have to opportunity to see a variety of health situations, some avoidable through the appropriate information on a proactive basis. Other health issues seem to simply be unavoidable due to hereditary disease or just plain not taking the appropriate acting when informatin about ones health is discovered. In many case's if an individual has a hereditary tendency toward kidney failure, the onset for the need for dialysis can be indefinitly delayed, through appropriate nutrition and a healthy life style. Many people find out they have kidney disease after the fact, they may not even have know any problem any kikdney proble untill they end up in the hospital for some other condition. It pays to be proactive with your health. You do not want to be siting in a dialysis chair 3 days a week for potentially 4 hours just to have your blood cleaned because your kidneys have failed. I will do my best to keep up with this blog! If you can like this on facebook and twitter I would appreciate! The National Kidney Foundation is having a kidney walk at Lake Nona on April 14th 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment